Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh man...

I couldn't get those posts up as promised because, wait for it, I don't have internet. For a very long time now, the only internet connection I've had is tethering through Jun's iphone. When he's not home, I don't have internet. It's very frustrating because I have all these ideas and have so much to say/write and I can't share them :( So I think eventually we will have to get proper internet...

ANYWAY...

I've decided to change some things around here. I thought that I would do Make It Mondays to show you some crafts and diys from around the web as well as my own projects. Tour It Tuesdays would continue to give some "best of" places from my experience. Wear It Wednesdays to show you what I would wear or did wear. Thrift It Thursdays to show you what you can get for less or no money at all :) So far that's all I've got. Like my own house, this blog will be an ongoing experiment until I find the right pieces that fit and am happy with.

Hope you have a great weekend, folks! It was beautiful in Toronto today. Here's a peek of what we recently brought home to love ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment