Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Web DIYs Wednesdays

Here's another first of a weekly series for the blog, the best DIY on the web. This week, it's all about this $39.99 dresser that you can find at your local IKEAInterestingly enough, I found this on Ikea's blog Livet Hemma. They are really pushing the idea of personalizing your ikea stuff (which I like very much). It's probably from the popularity of sites like Ikea Hackers and such. The one I'm featuring this week turns a not so beautiful piece into a lovely and unique one. I am in la-la love with this DIY! It's probably my most favourite ever. It makes want to go out and buy this just so that I can try it. I love a good before and after so here it is! Click to see more photos.
What do you think? Pretty good transformation right? Will you try it? Do you have any "ikea hacks" you want to share? You can probably try this with a sharpie if you so desire! I am so itching to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment