Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays

Hey, it's another first and I'm really excited for this one because this is where I get to share tips, finds and whatever else may relate to being thrifty. Seriously, who doesn't want to save money? (Granted, I don't have a whole lot to start with so this is really just my way of staying within my means without going into debt as well as push my creative buttons) 

So I guess I'll share one of the rooms in my house (which is constantly changing) that shows how much I spent and where I bought the items. I guess this is where I promise to take better pictures for the blog. Maybe ones that aren't taken with the iphone with a processing app or picnik.Guh.


And there you have it, it's still Thursday as I write this (a minute left) and I hope you liked it. Three posts in a week! I'm on a roll, baby! That's gotta be the most ever. Yay, I'm committed and I'm mighty proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment