Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello All!

It's a brand new blog and and I'm confident that I'll stay here. I've been floating around the blog world for awhile now but I thought I'll buckle down and actually get serious with one. I'll talk about being thrifty on Thursdays, share inspiring DIYs from around the web on Wednesdays and also being a tourist in Toronto on Tuesdays. Having a plan will help me commit and of course bring you some interesting posts. I'll often talk about kids, food and parties too. My main reason for this is to just record the present for me. No one else, but me. And maybe the kids. If they want to see it when they're older. Oh yes, and I almost forgot about crafts! I'll definitely be sharing a lot of those! To close off this post, I'll share our latest house project. Installing a pegboard in our kitchen! It's been a long time planning and I wish I had more pictures but I guess that's something I'll have to work on. Project Fridays?

No comments:

Post a Comment