Sunday, August 21, 2011

seeing rainbows

so this whole week was met with lots of challenges on how to get my own site and possibly moving everything from here to wordpress. i've had lots of posts planned but i really wanted to do it on the new, shiny and sparkly site (which is still to come). i also have to get through my reader which has more than a thousand posts waiting for me to skim through them. i also can't wait to share a tour of my home, my sister's and my parents' when we're all done. and my still-jobless state means that i will have time to work on furnitures and things and i'm super excited. way to stick it to the man, right? :) here are my favourite rainbow quotes along with a picture the mister took of the first full rainbow we've ever seen. cole was begging to go to the end to see that pot of gold. ah, kids.

"the work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work"

"somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true"

"life is like a rainbow. you need both the sun and the rain to make its colours appear"



photo by ric

No comments:

Post a Comment